Bachelor of Podiatry
Wednesday: 8am – 12pm
Rachel completed a Bachelor of Podiatry at the University of South Australia. Since then she has gained extensive experience working in both public/high risk and private sectors.
During her time as a Podiatrist she has been able to see a diverse range of clients for the management of various foot pathologies, including diabetic foot assessments and chronic musculoskeletal pain.
Her special interests include:
- Diabetes Assessment and Management
- Nail corns and callus care
- Biomechanical Assessment and Management
- 3D scanned Custom Foot Orthotics
- Paediatric Assessments and Management
- Ingrown Toenail Surgeries
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy (Dry Needling)
- Foot Mobilisation
Out of work, Rachel enjoys training her German Shepherd puppy, Evie. She also enjoys reading books in the sunshine.
Rachel consults on a Wednesday and is looking forward to assisting you with all your foot needs.