Patient Information – Para Hills
Para Hills 365 Days Medical Centre – Fees
If you would like to join our practice as a patient, please click the button below and complete the form.
We are mixed billing on weekdays, Private billing on weekends, and public holidays Gap between 20-30 dollars per visit that will apply to your consult. For More Information, please visit our billing policy. You will be asked to pay your account in full (Medicare rebate plus $20.00 for standard consultation and $30.00 for long consultation), with facilities available to return the Medicare rebate to your bank account immediately.
Please give 6 hours notice when cancelling an appointment, failure to do so, or failure to attend an appointment will result in a $ 40 charge being added to your account and must be paid upon your next appointment. This applies to both doctor and allied health appointments.
We are in partnership with Bupa and Medibank. Make sure you bring in your membership card and there will be nothing to pay for the consultation. Other Overseas visitors will be expected to pay the private fees at the completion of the consultation.
Allied Health accept private health extras, WorkCover, insurance claims, as well as private payment.
Referrals made to Allied Health by your doctor under a GP Management Plan, or Mental Health Care Plan have no out-of-pocket expense. Please talk to your doctor to see if you are eligible.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES
In matters of extreme urgency please telephone 000 for immediate Ambulance attendance or proceed to the emergency department of your nearest Hospital.
If you require an after-hours visit to your home please telephone our after-hours locum service on 13 7425.
We require accounts to be paid in full (Medicare Fee and Gap Fee) on the day of consultation.
Payments can be made by Cash, VISA, Mastercard and EFTPOS. In most cases, Medicare rebates can be credited back to your account immediately if you have an EFTPOS card with a cheque or savings facility.
Account/Credit Line will not be offered to private patients.
Minor surgical procedures, some vaccinations, excisions, dressings etc will incur a nominal fee, please speak with our reception team for details.
- Children <16 years of age
- DVA Gold card Holders
- Health Care card Holders
- Pension Card Holders
- Seniors Card Holders(Red) ,
MIXED BILLING ON WEEKENDS
- Telehealth Consult (Medicare rebate if eligible $39.10 (gap $20) = $59.10
- Standard Consultation for Medicare Patients (Medicare rebate $39.10) (gap $20) = $59.10
- Long Consultation for Medicare patients (Medicare rebate $75.75)(gap $30)= $105.75
- Standard Consultation for Patients without Medicare $59.10
- Long Consultation for Patients without Medicare $105.75
PRIVATE BILLING ON WEEKENDS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- Telehealth Consult (Medicare rebate if eligible $39.10 (gap $30) = $69.10
- Standard Consultation for Medicare Patients (Medicare rebate $51.00 ) (gap $20)=$71.00
- Long Consultation for Medicare patients (Medicare rebate $87.40)(gap $30)=$117.40
- Standard Consultation for Patients without Medicare $71.00
- Long Consultation for Patients without Medicare $117.40